Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Google Maps in Roll20

My VTM  Chronicle requires a map of the real city, and i'm trying to underlay Google maps. 
I use screenshots of Google maps for my Torg games all the time. Are you asking about some kind of direct link?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yeah, I've used screenshots from Google Maps before. There's no way to have the actual Google Maps integrated directly, though.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Google Earth also makes a great source.
Marco M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Since all my token are black and white, to fit better the genre I use screenshots of  Stamen (it's google map but with a fancy hand drawn feeling) when I need a city map for Delta Green or Unknown Armies, if you put pins in the GM Layers to be popped into the token one, you can use it for great car chases or to show points of interest to your players :)
Wow. Stamen made me wish I was running a game in "the real world" - such great looking maps. 
Marco M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Marius said: Wow. Stamen made me wish I was running a game in "the real world" - such great looking maps.  Some crazy guy, found a  "easy" way to make gorgeous map based on Stamen for post apocalyptic worlds (or "fantasy" if you think it as a kind of far future world like the Sword of Shannara) :D
Brian said: Yeah, I've used screenshots from Google Maps before. There's no way to have the actual Google Maps integrated directly, though. I thought that like since it's all web embedded appllocations...