Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I made a Google-Sheet to easily manage Initiative using the Greyhawk-System

Edited 1499964950
Since the turn-order tool would not work with the new  Greyhawk Initiative i made a sheet to make it easier for my friends to understand it and work with it. have a look i also made one for the DM to use for NPC's so Players don't see what they will do or when. it is more simple have fun !
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Each player can edit their own initiative. So you could program the Greyhawk Initiative Button as a Macro (simple double Roll Query should work) and then players edit their Init. The GM does theirs privately, and drops the Enemies in after. Initiative [[?{Action|Ranged,1d4|Move/Gear,1d6|Melee,1d8|Spell,1d10}+?{Moving as well|Yes,1d6|No,0d6} ]]
i dont know anything about macros on roll20, so i dont know how that would look or work. also one advantage of my sheet is that players can see what initiative the other players rolled and their actions. i also want to state again that i did not yet try the greyhawksystem but we plan to do so. therefor i dont kow yet how good or bad it is but thanks for the info about the macro, might give that a try anyway 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .