Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Map has "vanished" (Like others)

Like a lot of others, my map seems to have "vanished". I don't know what happened because it was working when I went to sleep 8 hours ago, but I do know it the maps and tokens are intact because (after disabling extensions on Chrome) I tested it and I can see everything just fine. The problem is I don't like to use Chrome, I prefer Firefox but nothing I've done has resolved the issue in that browser. Something I noticed is that when I try and drag a token/picture from the search bar to the map in fire fox, it tries to open the picture or save the file. I'm hoping to get this resolved before I have to run my game in just over three hours. Hopefully my players won't break out the pitchforks and blaster rifles. If worse comes to worse, I can run tonights game on Chrome.
1387489928

Edited 1387490325
Gauss
Forum Champion
I apologize for this, please try the following steps in Firefox (in order please): 1) Send me a join link. 2) Please take and post a screenshot. I want to confirm that it is the same problem. 3) Open your console (Ctrl+Shift+K) and then copy/paste it to here. 4) Log out of Roll20 and then log back in and check to see if the problem is resolved. 5) Clear your cache in Firefox and then reload your game and check to see if the problem is resolved. 6) Disable extensions and plugins in Firefox and then reload your game and check to see if the problem is resolved.
Alright, so clearing the cache the first time didn't fix the problem (First thing I do when I have a browser problem is clear the cache), however, it seems that logging out of roll20 first, clearing the cache, closing Firefox, reopening and then loading Roll20 has fixed the issue. Thank you very much, Gauss!
1387493336
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, thanks for that information. :)