SpawnFX command doing seemingly nothing

Hi y'all, I really didn't want to post this question, because I'm almost 100% sure this problem is entirely caused by my own stupidity, but I can't for the life of me figure out why SpawnFX isn't seeming to actually spawn any fx. Here's some examples of how I'm using the commands: spawnFx(target.get('left'), target.get('top'), 'burst-fire',getObj('page', Campaign().get('playerpageid'))); spawnFxBetweenPoints({x:(x+xMod), y:(y+yMod)},{x:(x+xMod+xMod), y:(y+yMod+yMod)},"breath-fire",getObj('page', Campaign().get('playerpageid'))); Log statements both before and after spawnFx commands run successfully, I don't get any errors, and none of these objects seem to be undefined or doing anything weird. Any idea what might be up?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Try: spawnFx(target.get('left'), target.get('top'), 'burst-fire',Campaign().get('playerpageid')); spawnFxBetweenPoints({x:(x+xMod), y:(y+yMod)},{x:(x+xMod+xMod), y:(y+yMod+yMod)},"breath-fire",Campaign().get('playerpageid')); the final argument is the page id, not the page object.  Actually, reading the documentation, you can omit it to get the current player page, so these would be equivalent: spawnFx(target.get('left'), target.get('top'), 'burst-fire'); spawnFxBetweenPoints({x:(x+xMod), y:(y+yMod)},{x:(x+xMod+xMod), y:(y+yMod+yMod)},"breath-fire"); If that doesn't work, try logging each of the parameters to see if there is something unexpected: log({ left: target.get('left'), top: target.get('top') }); log({ start: {x:(x+xMod), y:(y+yMod)}, end: {x:(x+xMod+xMod), y:(y+yMod+yMod)} });