Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Suddenly, all new tokens/tiles and such are transparent

I'm very new to Roll20 but I cannot figure out how this feature could have been activated... I made a new page for my campaign and suddenly, any token or tile I try to put down shows up as transparent. When I set it as a map layer it is no longer transparent, but that doesn't make it less annoying to work with while it isn't transparent. Is there a setting that I haven't found to deal with this?
1387517136
Gid
Roll20 Team
You're probably putting images on the GM Layer. Anything you place on that layer won't be seen by your players and it's made translucent so you can see the game board. It's a useful place to keep notes and monsters on there until you're ready to place them on your map and surprise the players.
I see. Thank you!
1387523860
Gid
Roll20 Team
Welcome, Alex!