Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice Pool Question - Modifier to each single dice

I am probably dense, but how do I do a dice pool with a query where every single dice receives a modifier, not the result? Lets call the macro GangPool /r ?{Number of Mooks}d12+?{Modifier} This is how I have written it, but in that case it rolls X number of d12 but only adds the modifier to the total result. I need to add the modifier to each single dice result. Is that possible?
/r ?{Number of Mooks}d12+?{Modifier}*?{Number of Mooks}

Edited 1500161421
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Try this: /r ?{Number of Mooks|2}d12 + ?{Modifier|1} * ?{Number of Mooks} Edit: five seconds too slow!
Hi, thanks for the replies! This does not quiet what I had in mind, propably did not word it properly. This is what it does right now rolling 3d12 + 1 * 3 (2+7+4)+1*3 = 16 The result I need is something like this  rolling 3 x 1d12 + 1 (2+1)=3 (7+1)=8 (4+1)=5
Silvyre
Forum Champion
While this may not be exactly what you're looking for, you can use Grouped Rolls to compare multiple rolls against a target number . For example: /r {?{Number of Mooks|1}d12+?{Modifier|0}}>?{Target Number|7}
Thanks! This might just work. I guess checking against multiple targets is out without API? eg  >7 = Success >13 = critical success? Thats Why I wanted to do it this way in the first place, so I can see each indivdual result.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The closest you can get is to count critical successes as two successes: Successes: [[ {?{Number of Mooks|1}d12 + ?{Modifier|0}}>13f<[[?{Target Number|7} - 1]] + ?{Number of Mooks} ]]
Awesome, thanks!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Cheers!