Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Vault Import/Export Dynamic Lighting Question

Edited 1500244096
In my adventure (Curse of Strahd purchased package), the players have built up the characters in another home grown adventure. I'm GM for both. When I import a character from the home grown adventure into the character vault, and then export into CoS, the dynamic lighting properties for the individual character don't seem to carry over. I do have defaults set at the game level, and those populate correctly when I place a character on a map in CoS.  But those default values aren't the right ones for all characters, so I then have to go in and customize each of those characters on each map, which is a nuisance during play. Is there a way to maintain the dynamic lighting settings for an individual character when imported into and exported from the vault so that when I drag/drop the character on a map all those settings carry over? Thanks!
Here is what I would try:  in the source campaign, remove the token from the character sheet, make sure the token has everything set the way you want, and re-load it.  Try to port across campaigns with the freshly loaded token and see if that works.