Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LF1P) Post-apocalypse campaign. similar to D&D 3/3.5 (Sundays 7pm MDT)

I am looking for a player for my post apocalypse game. Darwins world plays similar to Dungeon and Dragons 3E, Modern D20 or Future D20. It is a gritty dark survival world. I am more than willing to accept new, or learning players as well as experienced players. I will help with character creation if you are unfamiliar with Darwins World. I have special characters that you could play, and need only ask if you are up to the role playing task. Current game times will be Sundays 7pm MDT. This campaign has just started and the other players are halfway to level 2.
Still looking for a player for my game... if you bored and want to try something new, the Post-Apocalypse awaits. you will start in a small farming community with a lot of advantages, a town that with your help will grow into a new rome.. a town where all roads will lead...
Is this fantasy based with a flair of post apocalyptic tech? Or a post apocalyptic type of game that's set more modernized like fallout or the walking dead?
it's a true post-apocalyptic game, modernized like fallout. in fact fallout was an inspiration..
i am still looking for a replacement player for this campaign. new players welcome!
Still looking for another player, i would like to replace my lost player by sunday, if your interested let me know, i will be available tomorrow night (Saturday) after 7 pm MDT, and early sunday morning around 7:30 am MDT
my roster is full now, but those that are interested will be put at the top of the list if i need replacement players.
Bump- I am looking to replace a player who dropped off the face of the planet.. other spots may be open as well. Please be able to make weekly games, I understand that real life can get in the way, but i would at least like a warning if you can't make it.
Heya! This looks interesting! My Skype is ferelonshaderoot and my discord is William#7031. Message me when you can!
Bump
looking for two players. inquiries can be posted at the nearest missile crater
Are you still looking?
yes i am
bump
Need another?
Bump
Still looking for players? I'd at least be interested to give it a look through :)
unfortunately i am not right now, but if a spot opens up you wil be at the top of the list.
bump, i have one or two spots open in this campaign... if anyone is interested let me know so we have time to make a character before the next game.
I would be interested. I tried to do something similar myself in the past. I am vaguely familiar with d20 but not your particular setting, but I am a quick learner.
bump
hi, you still ether, i'm interested
well i was close to here any ways
bump- i'm still have an open spot, new players are welcome!
bump
bump
i currently have two spots open for this campaign
I have two spots currently open in my campaign, and welcome all players, new and experienced to join us..
i have several open spots and am in need of players.. please be serious about playing in the campaign, and have time set aside to play on game days indefinitely.
i am still looking for one player to join this campaign..
need one dependable player for this campaign

Edited 1513623743
Be willing to play Sundays are free for me so dont have to worry about me having to leave 
I just left my shelter and found this note. Sounds like a super cool world to play in.  Are you still looking for more players? Sunday evening works for me :D 
well i have two open spots... the first players to get together and make a character get it...
i am looking for two or more serious player who can show up consistently. I would much prefer players who feel postive they can make 90% of the games and show up on time.
bump- looking for a player.. i have one spot open... 
Bump
bump
bump