Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change default template color?

Hello! I was curious if there's a way to change the color of the default template from purple to something else. I want to say that I remember being able to do it in one of the many games I've been in but I can't seem to remember how I did it. It might also be that it was because the DM was a pro subscriber. Anyway, if i'm not mistaken in thinking that I can change the color on a case-by-case basis on my own, I'd love to know how to do it. Thanks!
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, the default template's {{name=...}} will always be purple. A character sheet can include templates other than the default, and they can look like whatever the sheet author wants, however.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can change them locally via stylish.