Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Map Set: Mad Wizard's Prison

David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
It's time for a prison break! Or more likely, maybe it's time you put those murder hobo player characters behind bars for their crimes. Either way,  The Mad Wizard's Prison is the set for you. This set consists of 2 maps , the prison with a cell block for non-magical miscreants and an arcane prison for the spellcasters, and a cave map directly below for the perfect escape. Several tiles have been added to change game play, including dark tiles to turn off the lights in each room, secret doors , and a library escape tile that leads to the caves. A blank version of the prison is also available to dress up as you see fit with the dozens of included object files . As an added bonus, the  Build Your Own Caverns   set snaps in perfectly with the caves below to expand your jail break even further!
An impressive array of goodies!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ed S. said: An impressive array of goodies! Thanks Ed! More objects for the collection. 😀
Thank you, David, for including the blank map. Personally I find it easier to roll through add what I want, where I want it, on the blank one.  BTW: I've pretty much burned up your Dungeons pack; will you be creating more in the future? Like your Watchtower; I can usually take a map and have a working dungeon in about an hour or even build it (furnish it) ad-hoc during the game. Thanks for the work!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Erich S. said: Thank you, David, for including the blank map. Personally I find it easier to roll through add what I want, where I want it, on the blank one.  BTW: I've pretty much burned up your Dungeons pack; will you be creating more in the future? Like your Watchtower; I can usually take a map and have a working dungeon in about an hour or even build it (furnish it) ad-hoc during the game. Thanks for the work! No problem Erich, I learned the blank maps are pretty useful.  And I am not opposed to making more Dungeons, they are quite fun to make. :) 
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
These are gorgeous, David; from the wizard locking runes to the plumbing! Gorgeous!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Russ H. said: These are gorgeous, David; from the wizard locking runes to the plumbing! Gorgeous! Thanks buddy. Do you think I needed a waterfall in there somewhere?  ;)
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
This is a gorgeous set. Hopefully my players come back to my homebrew game after Strahd, and if so I'm most definitely picking up this beaut.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Justin H. said: This is a gorgeous set. Hopefully my players come back to my homebrew game after Strahd, and if so I'm most definitely picking up this beaut. Thanks very much Justin. It's always nice to have a prison on hand for bad adventurers. :)