Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Waypoints in table to tablet?

Edited 1500510489
I hope I'm not being impatient by making this into a new thread (question was asked the other day on separate thread, but so far not answered), but I am wondering if waypoints work on the tablet app you get with a paid subscription. My plan is to upgrade my account to enable this for in-person games. I am hoping that my players can move their their characters and use waypoints on the tablet (if they choose) with ease, so I can see their path of movement on my screen.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I have no idea what the answer to that question is, but I've PM'd you a join link to a Game where you should be able to test that.

Edited 1500519395
No, didn't work :( I was very hopeful since I have an integrated keyboard with my tablet. It was cool though to test it out and see how it works! Thank you! I will just have to watch the characters move, and keep note in my head of where any traps might be, etc. (just like you would with miniatures). I wonder if it will be implemented in the future? Devs? Any word?