Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't seem to find proper tokens anymore?

This might not be the right place for this but the subject didn't seem to fit any other forum.. Okay, I'm not seven sure this is a "problem" but I can't seem to find anything of relevance to most of my token searches. Let me elaborate. A few months ago, I recall being able to use the Token search and finding a literal plethora of NPC and player tokens, most with neat little round borders. This was great when I needed an NPC quickly and didn't have the time to look up a picture and slap a border around it with the border tool. Here is an example: I searched Bard under the tokens tab and got these results - <a href="http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7347/1srh.png" rel="nofollow">http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7347/1srh.png</a> Sometimes I get lucky depending on what I type and I'll get a few top down few tokens ( But honestly, they don't look very good on my maps. Some even look squashed if I don't scale them up from one square.) So, maybe someone could shed some light on what happened to the search?
Wow, that Razir link is amazing! Thank you. Shame that other site stopped letting Roll20 pull those tokens. That was handy but I guess I'll just have to work extra hard on my campaigns NPCs.
1387649199
Gauss
Forum Champion
MsAmy , awhile back rptools shut down their gallery. That has resulted in the drying up of the tokens you are looking for.
1387661828
Sam
Pro
Sheet Author
they did? thats too bad, rptools has such an awesome gallery
They shut down the library completely or just for use with Roll20 searches?
1387662731
Gauss
Forum Champion
RPtools appears to have shut it down completely. Many people (including myself) would love to see it back up but Roll20 has no control over that.
<a href="http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24331" rel="nofollow">http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24331</a> Last post November 17. :/ If you use Maptool for building maps, you can still get object/texture/token packs through the Add Resources menu. The files then show up in whatever folder you use for resources (I think the default is C:\Users\[USERNAME]\.maptool\resource).
for me. I can't find any tokens right for my game(party due to it being a wargame i'm trying out and it based in the Victorians era with steampunk tanks)
You can always make your own tokens if you can find an image to work with. <a href="http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=tokentool" rel="nofollow">http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=tokentool</a>