Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Noob lfg

Hi everyone I'm looking to devote some time and entertainment to rp. If anybody is looking to devote some time and energy for a noob please let me know. Cheers, looking forward to starting an adventure with some chill people soon.
I would be happy to have you! I am running a group using the fan translation of log horizon ttrpg at  This listing here!
i am looking for a player in my post-apocalyptic RPG, it plays similar to D&D 3e . you wouldn't be the only in-experienced player, and we would love to have you. I am available tonight, and tomorrow Saturday after 7pm MDT. we play on sundays 7PM MDT.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile. It helps GMs and players choose you. 
Eastern time....thanks