Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Time Zone Issues

When I go to set my next game time, it uses MST for the time. I'm in Arizona, so that isn't exactly accurate. It's only accurate half of the year and currently it isn't because we don't follow daylight savings here so currently we're the same time as Pacific Time. Is there any way to manually change the time zone or am I just going to have to set the time using a different time zone than my own (basically set it an hour later). My computer time is set to Arizona time, so don't suggest that.
MST (Mountain Standard Time) is  the correct time zone for Arizona; Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, etc., are presently in MDT (Mountain Daylight Time).
I usually show my game times as 18:00 EDT (GMT-4) Even so I get people who are baffled by it, but that is about as clear as it can be.