Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Long Attack Chat Window Output Only Visible to Me

Magik
Sheet Author
During a game 1 to 2 hours ago, I experienced an issue that I haven't seen before. My Pathfinder monk attained a level that allowed him another attack, so it made the attack chat output longer. It took a moment to realize that only I could see the output; not even the GM could see the output. This doesn't seem to be a sheet issue. I had to screenshot the output and paste it into Skype for my GM to be able to see it. I've seen spell casting output that has been longer, so it might not be a text content issue; perhaps the number of rolls and the mouse-over capability within it that hit a limit. Browser: Chrome&nbsp;Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit). Not sure what the other players were using; probably Chrome Game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/684356" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/684356</a> Screenshot:
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Monks... ;-P Is the 7th iterative(8 attacks) the last attack that can be seen by all? &nbsp;Can other's see ANY portion of your attack?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Could it be related to&nbsp; this problem?
Magik
Sheet Author
Vince said: Monks... ;-P Is the 7th iterative(8 attacks) the last attack that can be seen by all? &nbsp;Can other's see ANY portion of your attack? Sorry, went on vacation. :) The entire chat entry cannot be seen.
Magik
Sheet Author
keithcurtis said: Could it be related to&nbsp; this problem? Seems plausible. Thanks!
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
we can look at redoing the html of the normal template, maybe go back to table, td, etc, since that might save a lot of characters.