Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Get The 5E SRD Character Sheet To Load

I ran a Roll20 campaign a few years ago when 5E first came out and stopped.  Yesterday I decided to start up again and bought the Curse of Strahd module.  I selected the 5E OGL sheet when creating the campaign but when I go in and create a character, the sheet looks like it's the old Shaped sheet with the grey dragon logo at the top and not the red SRD logo.  I've deleted and re-created the campaign, being careful to select the OGL version - didn't work.  I tried to change the sheet from the campaign options page - didn't work.  Each time, the preview looks like the SRD page (red logo) but what I actually get is the grey dragon.  Please help!
Actually (commenting on my own post) the fields look the same.  Is it possible the logo was changed recently?  I just don't want to lose any functionality that the new SRD sheet provides by using an older sheet.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please provide a screen shot to make sure but official modules using the OGL have a D&D styling applied to them now for that extra special feeling :)
Here's the top of the sheet...
I'm sorry - this is the sheet that came with the module.  I just read the patch notes in which they said the stylized logo is used for this module!  All's good!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No need to apologise, always pays to make sure :) And as you now know, that is the OGL sheet with the official skin on it.

Edited 1500751625
If you like it, put a skin on it...