Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with Prompt inside a macro

Ok, here's my problem. I'm trying to put all the spell of my character into one macro. But when I use it, the drop-down prompt and the input box react in a weird way. (like if they weren't taking a } somewhere) I have been looking for a solution to this problem for 2 hours. If anyone knows how to solve it, you would have my full gratitude ;p Here is my macro: /me emite light ?{which Spell do you want to use? |Wave of Pain, **The Light shine dark** **Stat KI :** /roll @{Maëlle|KI_stat|current} **on @{Maëlle|KI_stat|max}** **and deal** /roll 1d6 **Dmg** |Healing Wave, **The Light shine white** **Stat KI :** /roll @{Maëlle|KI_stat|current} **on** **@{Maëlle|KI_stat|max}** **and heal for** /roll 1d6 **HP** |Projectile of Pain, **The Light condensate into a Dark sphere that fly thoward a target** **Stat KI :** /roll @{Maëlle|KI_stat|current} **on @{Maëlle|KI_stat|max}** **Max Range :** /roll 3+?{BonusRange} **and deal** /roll ?{NumberOfDice}d4 **Dmg to the target** |Healing Projectile, **The Light condensate into a Shining white sphere that fly thoward a target** **Stat KI :** /roll @{Maëlle|KI_stat|current} **on @{Maëlle|KI_stat|max}** **Max Range:** /roll 3+?{BonusRange} **and healing for** /roll ?{NumberOfDice}d4 **HP to the target**} Ki_stat|current is 2d10kl1 and Ki_stat|max is 8
When nesting queries you need to follow the  Advanced_Usage_for_Roll_Queries guidelines. Check out the wiki there and that should help.
uh thx for showing me what was in my face since the begining. ^^ Now, it work all fine.
Great!