Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Group, Experienced RPer EST Evenings. Everyday but Wednesdays and Fridays.

Edited 1500777576
I've been playing and GMing for 5 years and I'm looking to get into 1 or 2 more games of various systems. You should know that I like to RP so I would like to be contacted by groups who are more RP focused. I'm up for trying new systems and I'm up for new things. I am not going to play Shadowrun or Basic Fantasy; I've got bad impressions on those 2 systems. Games I'm really interested in: A song of Ice and Fire D&D 5e  13th age  Dragon Age Palladium Rifts
I have an AD&D 2e game that is 95% roleplay. It is at 3pm your time on Saturdays though, so I understand if that doesn't fit your time frame. If you're interested though, feel free to PM me and hopefully we can chat soon.
Hey thanks for the offer but yea the time doesn't work time frame wise. 
Hey their I am also looking for a game to run with someone who would be really into the RP side. I currently am running one game but looking to play a DD5E of sorts.
Hey if you've got a game with a decent story I'm up for it.
If you want something with a heavy roleplaying focus, then I suspect you might be interested in trying the game system known as the STORYTELLING SYSTEM aka World of Darkness, but in my case, nWoD Chronicles of Darkness + a few supplements and some homebrewing and trimming to make the rules work in the wonderful world of the Witcher (which is not so wonderful for those living in it). Game plays like a West Marches system with Living World elements, so players will have the opportunity to just do things or shoot the breeze in the world at any given time and go on more plot-oriented mission here and there when people get together and have an idea or DM for it.&nbsp; Anyway, check us out here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83477/the-witch" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83477/the-witch</a>... Totally worth it.