Just wanted to add that I encountered a similar problem tonight with my Council of Wyrms campaign. It seemed to be related to the new audio/video chat features. I set it to WebRTC to try out the new audio, but it didn't work. We had some players on Win7+Firefox, one Linux+Firefox, and me (GM) and one other with Win7+Chrome. I couldn't hear the Linux+Firefox guy, but the others who were using Firefox could. The Linux+Firefox guy could hear me. Anyway, after I gave up on the WebRTC audio chat and disabled all audio for the campaign, it did that thing where it constantly refreshes the page. It started doing it for one of the other players also (Win7, he tried in both Chrome and Opera). I tried restarting my browser, logging everyone out of the campaign and logging back in, turning the WebRTC back on, and then off again. I'm not sure what finally fixed it. I hit the stop button and tried to navigate to different pages and then reloaded again and it miraculously stayed loaded on that page.