Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tabletop Audio not working

I as trying to get my Game prepared and cannot get the audio to play, my speakers work fine.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Camera and microphone only 'turn on' once there are 2+ people at the table who have audio/video enabled.  Is this your issue or are you having troubles with playing jukebox items?

Edited 1500909668
the Jukebox, Yes, just trying to make sure everything works before the start of my first roll20 GM game.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Alright, let's tackle the easy to dealwith stuff first: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting from table loadup through failed attempts to play jukebox entries!)