Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] Looking To Get Back Into It!

Edited 1500856870
Hello, all! I am not entirely new to 5e, but it has  been a fair amount of time since I have last played it. Within the past two years, I had been playing Dungeon World more actively, until the campaign ended. Since then, I have fallen in love all over again with 5e by watching High Rollers and Dice, Camera, Action. (Chris Perkins and Mark Hulmes are DM gods and idols of mine, as I have quickly learned!) As such...I am looking for a group to partake in! Here are a list of quick details in what I'm interested in, just to make it easy to look through at a quick glance: Homebrew, Homebrew, Homebrew ! I LOVE homebrewed campaigns (once again, gonna reference High Rollers' Lightfall campaign). Original places, cities, countries, and stories are wonderfully fun to me! House rules that aren't brutally punishing are also a plus, too. RP Heavy. The RPing, storytelling, and character development aspect appeals most to me of all things. Combat is a-okay, but the more story, the BETTER. So if you have a story to tell, I may want to be a part of it!  Patience and help. It HAS been a while since I have played, so I would possibly need some help, reminders, or things like that when playing. Help with creating a character backstory and helping develop some fun character, personal story quests would be AWESOME. Group: 3-4 players. :) Timezone: CST (GMT -6, I believe) Preferred Play Times: Friday nights, Saturdays, or Sundays. OR  weekdays after 5PM CST! I work full-time, so my schedule for the weekdays may be a bit more iffy, but so long as it was planned, it would probably be able to happen!! A generous, merciful, and forgiving DM. ;D  I would adore getting messages about questions if you have something you may want people for or what have you. I would also like to bring another player along (newish to 5e), though he would be based in GMT -0 timezone.  I look forward to hearing from those of you interested in sharing your stories! Happy Dice Rolls!
Also! Forgot to mention that I would be willing to be pretty flexible on class creation and whatnot! I'd love to have a creation session with the DM and the other players to all kinda form character together if need be so we can sort it all out. :)