Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder][7/28][9pm Central] Search for the Mithril Throne

Klone #29
Marketplace Creator
I'm looking for 4-5 players for a homebrew campaign. Will begin as a dungeon crawl, then hopefully evolve into a more story based game. Classic fantasy setting. 
Klone #29
Marketplace Creator
So as a basic premise: Your party has been employed to discover the fate of a long-lost dwarven civilization which disappeared from their surface kingdom two thousand years ago.
Greetings! I just finished creating a character out of the standards for Pathfinder, a character I've put a little more effort into. 10pm EST would be great for me, what days will this be held on? Would you have any issue with an Oread Kinetic Knight? My discord is glave#7292
Will this be one shoot or multi games? sense you put 7/28. If multi games I be intrested in joining please shoot me a mail if you have still open slots.
I'd be interested in such a campaign. My discord is sevenlees#5798.
sounds like fun what setting will this be for?
Klone #29
Marketplace Creator
It's a homebrew world.
What races are allowed?
Klone #29
Marketplace Creator
Its just at my discretion,  and dependent on the other players choices. What's your idea?
Hi, I may be interested depending on the time and day. The 'starts off as a dungeon crawl' thing sounds appealing. I have a bunch of character ideas, especially if you're open to races and such.
I was hoping to play a Changeling.
Klone #29
Marketplace Creator
I can allow that :)
I'm up for it!  9PM CST on the 28th? Feel free to PM

Edited 1501109743
PM me the link if you'll have me, I am new to roleplaying and was hoping to play either a Gnoll Rogue or a Goliath Druid. I can fill any role if need be. My schedule is also really flexible so any time works for me.
if you need a player let me know