I have tried over a dozen times to get a Kingmaker or Skull & Shackles game off the ground. Most of the time, I tried through play by post (even going so far as to try to run Kingmaker myself). Every time, though, the curse of PbP struck. Players stopped posting, maybe the GM ninja-vanished, etc. I've never seen a PbP KM game get more than 4 encounters in before dying. With S&S, I've witnessed one game make it through the end of book 1. I have been dying to play these adventure paths for years. But I can't bring myself to try to pull together yet another PbP game that is doomed to failure. And so, here I am. I am seeking a GM to run either the Kingmaker or Skull & Shackles adventure path. I may or may not have a group together for the game, so I'd like to avoid player recruitment until some details get hammered out.  I'm available Friday nights, late (9:30+, central), all day Saturdays, and every other Sunday. If this kind of schedule works for you, and you'd be up to running one of these adventure paths, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you, and to make this work.