Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DM

Edited 1500865313
3 players, 1 girl and 2 guys looking for a game on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Sunday. The game would be run from 6-8 pm est to about 11:30 - 1am est(Extreme circumstances only, like finishing some major arc).  - No relationships or anything going on with the group, just friends on Roll 20.  - Open to new DM or someone learning as long as they are open to learning from us as well.  - We like homebrew but don't need it, we're all pretty experienced players and love to express ourselves and our creativity through the game in   whatever way is chosen acceptable and benefits the group as a whole.  - Would welcome up to 2 more players as well as long as the DM is comfortable, however I think 4 is an optimum number.  - would greatly prefer 5th edition DnD - We're more into helping create an environment to promote cooperative storytelling than we are into a hack and slash campaign, everybody       loves a fight now and then but it's the moments in between that really make the game special. 
I'm definitely interested in DMing for you guys.  - I've been DMing pathfinder for my local group for about 2 years, but I've played a PC in a handful of one shots in 5e so I'm not a complete 5E noob. - I have a homebrew setting LOOSELY based on the Original everquest that I would want to run.  You do not need any prior knowledge of the game it all translates perfectly to D&D. - The group that I DM for is more of the hack and slash type, and resist my attempts at working in storytelling and character development.  So I am really excited to work with you guys on expanding my RP chops as a DM.   -  Long story short: I'm a high school teacher so I've got about 2 more weeks of summer left.  During that time I'm free for all of the aforementioned timeslots.  Once school starts again I would prefer to play Friday nights, if ever needed I'd be open to a makeup game on wed/thurs if people need to miss a Friday.   - I'd prefer video and voice but just voice works as well.  Let me know if you need any more information.  Can't wait to hear back from you.
I PMed you Alex, hope to hear from you soon.