Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Mature players to join a High Quality Pay to Play DnD5e game. The Hero Factory!

Edited 1501527618
“This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of either 10$ per session or a 120$ yearly subscription, discounts will be available for special events and the yearly subscription price may change. Art and custom character tokens are an option as well. All payments should be sent through paypal&nbsp;to <a href="mailto:dylanrowedrn@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">dylanrowedrn@gmail.com</a> Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." I’ve prepared a plot-line written using DnD 5e. The game would be a pay to play formula run 8 times a month at 10$ per player with a max of 6 players per session. Sessions would be 4-6 hours with a break during. Anyone can sign up for a session at any time with a new or already used character in this plot-line. Meaning new players can join the roster at any time. Things will be balanced according to what each session has at what level. The plot will follow a group of characters during the apocalypse of their planet as they desperately struggle to find a way to buy their world a few more breaths. The content will be rated R (no player under 18 will be accepted without a note from a guardian). The timeline will be set in standard DnD fantasy style but all NPC’s, Adventures, Locations and some items will be created by me. New players will be taught the system as we play and so feel free to apply. Maps and artwork done of NPC’s and monsters will created by professionals for our use and music will also be mixed specially for each session to ensure a unique feel. If you need assistance or have any questions regarding character creation please email me at <a href="mailto:dylanrowedrn@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">dylanrowedrn@gmail.com</a> or message me on Roll 20 Contuines in the next post

Edited 1500940850
What: DnD 5e session run by me When: 4 times a month (stay tuned for the date of the first session which will have a discounted price) for 8 hours with a half hour break. Where: Using Roll20.net How Much: 20$ per session or a yearly subscription for 120$ (50% each session + a commission and token done of your character by MC Glitch) which guarantees you a spot in at least 1 session a month. First session will be 15$ per player. An additional 20$ can be paid for a customized token (done by MC Glitch) otherwise tokens will be provided. Please send payment after signing up to <a href="mailto:dylanrowedrn@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">dylanrowedrn@gmail.com</a> Why Should I Play: I’m an experienced GM of over 5 years with a talent for writing interesting characters and plotlines. I also run a 14 player game of pathfinder 12 times a month. If you’d like audio clips of some of those sessions best (or worst) moments feel free to comment. Below I’ve included the kind of Art, Maps and Tokens you can be expecting in this game. The sign-up sheet is live! If you put your name down on a day you must send payment within 48 hours! You can sign up for multiple sessions if you wish, CHARACTER CREATION IS FREE contact OP for details at the listed Email or through any messenger service. Sign Up Chart LFG Listing!
You forgot to post how one should pay.
Maps and artwork done for previous sessions I've done. The same quality will be present for Hero Factory.
Sketh . said: You forgot to post how one should pay. It's on the sign up sheet, thank you for mentioning that though I'll add something into the OP :P Through Pay Pal is preferred.
Updated the OP to include some more information that was needed.
Bump
Some of the maps from the last two games