Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Desert Town Outskirts

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Remember that 80's cartoon about heroic animals wearing shirts: Shirt tales? This is like that but skirt instead of shirts. Outskirt tales! Only its not about heroic animals. Also it wasn't made in the 80's. Its not a cartoon either, it's actually just maps.  Maps of the outskirts or a very small desert town. But other than that they are practically the same, so sing the theme song in you head (note you can replace it with the duck tales theme song if needs be).  Happy gaming!
I'm really loving all your desert town map sets you've been making. It makes me kinda sad the Al-qadim D&D game I was in never continued. These would have been great for that.