Hi everyone, This is Joshua Kurz and I just wanted to introduce to you two new amazing sets. One is an addon and the other is a Map set. My artwork is now found under  RPG Fantasy Graphics on the marketplace. It's a Modern City is a new expansion set that you can create all sorts of city designs for fun and enjoy making some special effects with fountains spraying water or cars driving around. You get access to a tennis court, Basketball court, and a swimming pool that you can throw down inside the city. You also have many little items like new cars and some trees, dumpsters and some mail boxes and stop signs. Everything is done with shadowing to give that nice real feel of 3D. Calentra City is my first addon set. This is a city design with some information to important characters within the city, details on all of the map key as well as some local knowledge and lore. So this is the first set in the a series of several that I am working on, but if you guys like it I will continue to bring out some more. Thanks guys for all your support and have fun. Remember you can find my work as  RPG Fantasy Graphics This make for my 73rd set published on the marketplace so plenty to browse and choose from.