Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Opinions Requested please.

Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
I'm looking to take my "Secrets of Duncaster" module on the marketplace, and breaking it into a 1st level one-shot and a 2nd-3rd level add-on. This is to give people a taste of my style without springing for the whole adventure. The 2nd and 3rd level/chapter add-on will of course be available for those to continue the story, who are pleased with their initial purchase.  Secrets will remain as a whole adventure to be served as a 'bundle.'  All of which leading into more add-ons for the adventure to continue as a larger campaign in the future.  So the opinion I ask: Does this seem feasible or reasonable? More importantly, do they seem different enough to be justified as individual products for release on the marketplace.  Thank you! @DM_Ju5t1n
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Instead of a module and addons why not just go full on addons? I tend to prefer items that I can add to my game instead of having to build a game around it.