Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marvel Heroic Rolepaying - DC UNIVERSE seeking more!

Seeking 2-3 more reliable players for an already established Gotham City based game with Marvel Heroic Rolepaying. We encourage deep roleplaying and troupe play.  We will occasionally run some Justice League missions where you can play different characters or even the same character if you wish.  We use voice communication and have a tight-knit group.  Please only join if you can be dedicated and make it to most sessions.  We are looking at playing either Sunday or Monday weekly at 8 pm eastern. No need for previous experience. Several characters are up for grabs!
Hello! just wondering if you are allowing custom characters by chance?
I would be open to custom characters, depending on concept.  It needs to fit in with the other established characters.  Some of the characters in the campaign so far include: Batman, Nightwing, The Red Hood, John Constantine
Thanks for the reply, sadly i just noticed i didn't do the right come conversion and that would make me unable to play by an hour and a half. thanks for the response and i'll keep an eye out for future games as i'm really curious about a dc game. Had a cadmus experiment that breaks free type of character in mind lol
What time U.S. Eastern is the earliest you could play?
I Am mountain time, i'm home at 7 to 730 mountain time.(-7 gmt) thats 9 or 930 for your time on mondays

Edited 1501796328
Heya, are you guys interested in having another teammate? The current schedule is fine by me. Not a new role-player, new to the system you guys are using, but I am a quick learner. Looking forward to it :)
I'd be down to play, if you're still looking for people.
We could definitely take you all into the game! Please list what Gotham City character(s) you are interested in playing. Eligos, can you consistently make it if we start at 9 pm eastern time on Mondays?  Can you all make it if we played Sundays at either 7 pm or 9 pm eastern time?

Edited 1501871980
I'm not that deeply appraised of all the DC universe mythos, so I'd want to speak to the group a bit to figure it out. For times, either of those are probably fine.

Edited 1501899946
I want to say yes. If not via desktop I will be on my phone discord app for like ten minutes at most before I'm in my home Sunday sadly I'm stuck at work late
I would be interested in coming along if a spot still exists, might need to touch up on the rules for that system but other than that should be ok. Potential Characters would be.....Orphan/Cass or Gotham Girl/Claire preferably, though can pick some others if needed.
Can each of you please Skype me privately or email me? I would like to get you all set up to join us.  My Skype ID is warduke5150.  You can reach me by email as well.  PM me if you would rather email me and I will provide you with my email address.

Edited 1502329234
I can play Monday or Sunday at any time. I'd be happy to play a pre built character. I also have an Aeromancer OC I like to use in Rp. I've never played  this system before and'd don't have the books so I would need some assistance.
Ok.  I want to get the ball rolling on this game.  I apologize it has taken me a while to get things in motion.  I have been working a lot lately and have training classes coming up soon.  I also have been sick the last 3 days.   Please make sure each of you contact me on Skype and let me put together a contact list for the game.  My Skype ID is warduke5150. Also, PM me if you would like to send me your info. Can you all do Sundays @ 8 pm U.S. Eastern time?
Can't sadly, have a good one and have fun all.
Are you only looking for Gotham based heroes? Or is it DC all included? If you have space that is.
Looking for mostly Gotham appropriate heroes for this storyline but we will also be playing some Justice League missions where you can play a different character if you like.
I would like for us to have a brief meeting this week about the game so we can finalize things and get prepared for the campaign. Can you all make it to a brief meeting over Skype Wednesday evening at around 7:30 pm eastern?
Rescheduling the meeting : Would you guys be free this next Sunday, September 3rd, to have a brief meeting over Skype to discuss the game and hammer out all the remaining details? We might even start character selection/creation. Maybe Sunday at around 5 pm eastern? Can you all make this?
Meeting is up now! Be on Skype and message warduke5150.
Attempted to do so several times, its saying the contact request has been sent and its pending you accepting it.