Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

command-z doesn't undo drawing

I find that if I have the drawing tool active and type command-z, rather than undo the last draw operation I did, it undoes the last operation I performed with the previous tool (e.g. the last move or re-size I did with a select tool). This is rather irritating even when documented, because it means that if I make a mistake drawing I have to activate the "select drawing" tool, select, backspace, select the "draw" tool, reset the colour I was using, and re-set the line weight I was using: six operations instead of one with a working "undo".
Ran into this same issue. I drew a bunch, deleted it with the nice "delete all" button then drew some more. Finally I hit command+z and all that stuff I had just deleted came back! Not what I expected at all :)