Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Druidic Realms set 2: Along the grove

Edited 1501712713
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Hoodalolly! The next batch of plants is here -  Druidic Realms set 2; Along the grove. Over 200 items included in the set, as well as a suggestion sheet on layering the elements for your maps. We've left the trees and plants a little oversized for GM's who want a bit more control over the sizing of the plants during placement. Single plants or clusters, some in focuse and others blurred to add some background interest or change focal points, we hope you enjoy them in your maps as much as we did making them!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ooohhh.. now I want salad....   Nice work!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
The Aaron said: Ooohhh.. now I want salad....   Nice work! I shall make you your very own salad set, Aaron. hahaha Thanks!