Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with pathfinder sheet

I have a problem where the Ability scores doesn't update anywhere in the seet. For example if I create a new character and give it 20 STR, his skills using STR won't be updated even after recalculating the page.
Forgot to add that if I go from STR to DEX back to STR it updates.

Edited 1501960060
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like a bug.  ;-(  We recently made some adjustments to the sheet to try and speed things up and may have introduced a bug in doing so.  Do you only notice this on Skills?  We'll get a fix ASAP.  Thank you.
It happens with skills, attacks and pretty much everything else.

Edited 1501960751
Also, I need to toggle on/off any spell roll option to have any info appear when I roll a spell.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Some of this (spell option toggle) has been fixed in beta already.  We'll address the other issues as well.
Alright thanks, keep up the good work!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for beta teating.  ;-P
Hey Vince the problems seem to be back, my buffs don't apply to attacks and I need to do the whole thing with skills.

Edited 1502648160
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
We missed or unknowingly introduced some new bugs (it's a VERY complicated sheet).&nbsp; These problems and a few others... have been fixed in the next update.&nbsp; Should be live Tue/Wed.&nbsp; We try to keep a log of the latest Known Issues(and any temporary workarounds) on the wiki.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Character_Sheet#Known_issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Character_Sheet#Known_issues</a> which may help with future issues.&nbsp; Apologies. this may help solve skill issue(uncheck migration toggle for ability and attack type dropdowns and hit recalc on the sheet);