Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music cutting out and eventually stopping

So I'm both a GM and a player, and in both instances the music stops for like, 5 minutes then starts, then stops again, and repeats until it just gives up and stops, sometimes just stopping and starting the music back up works, but in the end I end up having to refresh then load up 5 sheets again. The problem usually starts about an hour or 2 hours into playing with the music constantly on, it's been happening to some friends I play with too. I'm running on Chrome and as far as error messages this is what I can find   Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited 1502091509
I can +1 to this issue. A few months back, I reported a similar issue where the jukebox would stop playing after some time, but it seems that it sometimes comes back for some of my own players (albeit infrequently and in varying degrees).The problem is, it doesn't happen with me as often, and when it does, it's about once in every few days. The error codes are similar (mainly the 500 server error) It seems to happen to OP a lot more often though without anything happening on my end (he's in my campaign).
Hate to doublepost, but anyone else getting this issue? It's been a bit quiet. It seems very inconsistent (and for others aside from OP, it's rare) and sometimes only happens with random tracks, but even then, the log doesn't seem to reflect any other issues aside from 500 errors, but I was certain this was fixed a long while ago?.
Hi everybody, My apologies for the delay on the response. Are there particular songs that you all are having problems with? Or is it any audio? It might be a good idea to check to see if it is Fanburst causing any issues.