Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New character sheet for AGE System games (Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, Blue Rose)

Edited 1502988441
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Roll20 has just published my new character sheet for the AGE System games. It works for all currently released games using AGE: Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, Titansgrave and Blue Rose. I have also made a companion API that auto-calculates stunt points and TN success/failure. Features Supports varying focus bonuses (0, 2, 3, etc.). Add the focuses on the Focuses tab and they will appear on the Character tab automatically. There must be a number entered for each focus, even 0 or the button for the focus will not work. Click on an ability name to roll for a test without any focus. Shows a shorter list of Powers and Spells on the main tab (Character) for easy viewing and rolling for spells. It is possible to hide those two boxes. Supports all AGE System games. To change, go to the cog tab and select the game in the drop-down menu. This needs to be changed for every sheet. The default is Dragon Age. Most data is shared between game systems so it should be easy to switch if needed. Supports changing colors, per character sheet. The default color is black. In the cog tab, you can change the colors of the dice buttons and section headers. If anyone wants new colors, send me the HTML code and I can add it. Supports translations. Please tell me if words or phrases don't fit properly. API (TotalRolled for AGE) TotalRolled for AGE a fork of TotalRolled adapted for this sheet. Because it uses the default template, it should also work for other sheets as long as it respects the format. You can also create custom macros to calculate the TN success/failure automatically. Especially useful for GMs. Example Macros Prompts for Ability score, Focus bonus and TN &{template:default} {{name=Test}}{{Roll=[[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>1cf<6]]}}{{Ability=+ [[?{Ability score|0}]]}}{{Focus=+ [[?{Focus bonus|0}]]}}{{TN=?{TN|10}}} Use selected character's  Communication score and prompts for Focus bonus &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|character_name} : Test}}{{Roll=[[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>7cf<0]] [[1d6cs>1cf<6]]}}{{Communication=+ [[@{selected|communication}]]}}{{Focus=+ [[?{Focus bonus|0}]]}} Migration Until the end of 2017, a tab called Old will display the information from the older sheets. While many attributes will transfer automatically, others will need to be copied and pasted onto the new sheet. To change to the new sheet, go to your Game page, then Settings > Game settings and select AGE System in the list. If you are worried about losing data, you can make a copy of your game beforehand ( Settings > Copy Game ). Afterwards, you can copy-and-paste the information onto the new sheet. Issues and suggestions Please report issues and post suggestions in this thread. Feedback is very welcome!
Zargon
Sheet Author
You could always add value="2" to the inputs for the focus attributes to force it to always include a number of some sort. (At least as far as I know 2 is the normal default value for these systems)

Edited 1502217987
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
I tried and unfortunately, it did not register the value in the character attributes. It's weird. So clicking on the focuses in the Character tab did not work. A placeholder makes sure it's entered manually and then registers properly.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks very snazzy. Congratulations!
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Thank you! I hope people like it!

Edited 1502815218
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
New version (1.1) Added ammo column; Added option to show/hide more sections individually instead of per-system; Added Aim option; Added option to whisper rolls. Does not work the API script yet as the Summary will not whispered to the GM; Added Sheet Default Settings, along with translation strings. The sheet is also translated to French. The full translation with the new strings should appear next week. Things to fix/add Fix the Default Sheet Settings checkboxes as they are not working properly at the moment. Fix the API script to allow for whispers (that might take a while); Allow hiding the equipment section (for NPCs); Use sheet workers to add the ability score to spells/arcana; Reduce white space when only Health is shown on the top row, without experience points, mana or Blue Rose-specific stuff.

Edited 1502837536
How do I add this to my games? Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited 1502846849
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
To change to the new sheet, go to your Game page, then Settings > Game Settings and select AGE System in the list. If you are worried about losing data, you can make a copy of your game beforehand ( Settings > Copy Game ). Afterwards, you can copy-and-paste the information onto the new sheet. Tell me if you encounter any issues, I'll do my best to help. EDIT: Haha, good! Hope you like the sheet!
You beat me to it by 5 seconds.  ;)

Edited 1503670896
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
New version (1.15) Warning : the toggles for the Power and Spell lists have changed behaviour, they now work as as Show toggle, you might have to check or uncheck them. Fix for Sheet Default Settings (hopefully); The "Whisper rolls to GM" option now works with the API script; Now when the Mana, Experience points, Fatigue, Conviction and Corruption sections aren't shown, the move and defense section takes up the white space by the Health section, reducing the white space significantly for many non-caster characters; Added option to hide the equipement section; Added option to show or hide character name when sending dice rolls; Moved some options around; Updated some text; Added a new blue color. In the Character tab, Spell button is now usable by clicking the spell name. Added buttons to toggle Whisper and Aim options.
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
New version 1.16 Default Sheet Settings are now working! (except for the Old character sheet, which should be fixed next week when the code is pushed by Roll20) This should be the last update for a while unless there are feature requests or bug fixes.
We found problems with Intelligence tests/foci on the Fantasy Age Sheet. The stat isn't being added properly. It only adds +1, really annoying when your stat is 5. Also, The Powers sheet - if you have 2 specializations, the sheet doesn't allow them to have different levels of mastery (i.e. Miracle Worker (Master) and Spell Sword (Novice).

Edited 1506970069
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience. I found the issue, it was using the Fighting value. It should be fixed this week, when the sheet changes are pushed to the server. As for the specialization, you can add a new line for each level of mastery. Here's an example of my character sheet: I left it open like that to allow for more freedom in entering the info. Suggestions are welcome!

Edited 1506985274
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Version 1.17 Fixed Intelligence focus rolls. Added focus value in the Character tab in parentheses. Reduced size of Focuses description fields. Changed placeholder for Focuses and Aim values. Added version numbering in Options tab. I tried to add an initiative button but there's no practical way to do it as it needs to be linked to a token.
When you stunt, how do you know which is your odd colored die? Do you just pick one?
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
It's the blue one, it has a different border from the others.
This is what we see. Thanks for the help! I'm still new to this.
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
It seems you're not using my sheet! Mine is "AGE System" in the list. Go to your campaign then the Cog button -> Game settings -> select AGE System in the dropdown menu. If you've already filled the sheets, you'll have to copy over the data to my sheet though. Also, if you want to add the API script and need help, ask!
This looks great!  One question I have is - How did you get the summary like below? Am I missing something obvious? I can't get this to appear.   Olivier said: It's the blue one, it has a different border from the others. Thanks!

Edited 1511995483
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Hi, You need to install the API script, which requires Pro subscription. If you are subscribed, go into your campaign settings then the cog button and API Scripts. Find TotalRolled for AGE and install it :)
This is so much better than the previous sheet. Thank you so much! Using it for Dragon Age but having problems with hiding the magic tab. Tried using the checkboxes in both the main game settings and the gear symbol. Also, is there any way to add homebrew classes to the drop-down menu? Like beast or civilian from the Esoterica?
Olivier
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Thanks! The Magic/Arcana tab can't be hidden. I could always see if I can add an option if you'd like. There's no option but I can also add one if you'd like.
The magic/arcana tab thing is more of a would be nice thing, but the manually add class thing would definitely make things easier, please. Thank you