Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Is roll20 going to drop D&D module prices to compete?

Hey, I got an email from fantasy grounds, also D&D beyond finally announced their pricing and their digital licensing is dropping the price, Core books being $30 and modules down to $25, Fantasy Grounds will be dropping their prices to compete on the 15th of August. I just signed up for roll20 the other day, so I'm not sure if I might have missed an email or some announcement, but are you going to be following the trend?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Not sure what is in the Fantasy Grounds stuff, but from creating stuff in the MP of my own, there is a truckload of work that goes into making the thing basically 'open and run' for a GM.  So I don't know if they will, because you aren't just getting the bare bones of the book in a Roll20 Module. Note: I'm not speaking for Roll20, just letting you know what it's like to be building these things as a creator.
This thread is being closed for promotion of outside sales items . At this time Roll20 is maintaining our pricing-- as is consistent with our sales model since launch. We will absolutely inform the community of any changes.