Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Poor image quality after upgrading to Plus account

Hi there, I am running the Lost Mines and also have run other campaigns here previously, all on the free account. I just upgraded to a Plus account today so I could use dynamic lighting and now all of the images that were previously crisp and loading well look like absolute shite. I'm not sure how to the remedy this but am definitely going to get rid of the Plus upgrade if it's from that. Any help is appreciated!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It is possible that the extra strain on your machine that the, now enabled, dynamic lighting is causing the VTT to load in the low quality image initially. You can often solve this by refreshing the page and letting the cached images reduce the load, sometimes just zooming in and out a bit can prompt the image to switch to the correct resolution version too. If all of that fails: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!