Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Better camera leads to a dia-show

Hi, I got this logitech c920 now, but if I connect it , the picture goes from one picture to the next in 1 second steps. (for me as well as my friends) I am pretty sure, the resolution is not supported or too high. The c270 cam works great. Is there anything I can do from roll20s side to limit or regulate the bandwidth? I can not change my quality, only how large I want to display the avatar. The camera works fine if I use it for other reasons. Any Ideas, or should I try to address the problem from the camera-setup side? Luckily I can still use the c270 cam.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are numerous reports of Roll20 problems with that camera model, especially on  this thread . I have not seen any solution proposed yet.