Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] skill no longer adding ability bonus

Edited 1502464862
I'm having a bug where the skills no longer add the ability bonus to all skill except Know. Dungeoneering to Know. Religion. This is both in a game were I am the GM and not. It also seems to affect only new sheet as old ones updates properly. I can force an update by changing the ability to a non-default one and back to the default, adding rank, making it a class skill, adding racial bonus do not make the sheet take the ability bonus into consideration nor is rolling the skill. The recalc button doesn't help either. Wondering if I'm the only one and if there's maybe a fix that won't take 20 minutes on each sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like a bug Eddyall.  We'll get it patched ASAP.  You'll probably have to toggle something on the skill to get it to pick up any changes.  ;-(

Edited 1502466308
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
do this for all affected characters (so only a few seconds per char): uncheck Settings->Migrations->Ability and Attack Type Dropdowns, then hit Recalc. this should be fixed,why is it still happening? For most people it fixed, was this imported by HeroLab? Those were still having the problem, that is the only case I think where it might still be appearing. (fixed now though)
Your method worked Chris, thanks. And no it was with new sheet filled by hand.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
great yeah we are fixing this for next week. i am not sure why this is happening with new sheets but until next week the above method must be used.