Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Kingdom Hearts Tabletop] Request for Fellow Contributors

I'm learning HTML and CSS little by little through developing this sheet, but I don't have the time to simultaneously learn and code. I need interested individuals to help build the sheet. If you're interested, you can join the game wherein I'm making the sheet by going here , and I'll make you a GM. You can find all the necessary information on teh system by going here . There will be a "Changelog" handout in the game, so be sure to mark your changes, fixes, and so on with a signature, so everyone can tell who changed what. If you like the system, be sure to show your support to the original author, as he's working very hard to make this work.

Edited 1502483509
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
Just throwing this out there, but, only a game's creator can make html/css changes. Even if someone has a pro account and gm status, they can only make those kinds of changes if they created the game. An alternate solution would be to set up a repository on github for a group to make and submit changes to where nobody's changes override each other.
Thank you for the advice. I'll get to work on that as soon as I can. :) That said, I will use this thread to invite folks to the repository once I have created it.