Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Considering Storm King's Thunder - can I add other modules into the campaign after I create it

Hi, I plan to purchase Storm King's Thunder, and was wondering if I would be able to add additional marketplace modules to create a campaign that includes the upcoming Tomb of Annihilation or Curse of Strahd? So is it possible to build a "Super Campaign" - a sort of sandbox - that contains multiple modules that would then be integrated into the main campaign? I am a plus member if that helps. Eric
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Modules are stand alones. You start games based on individual modules. Game addons are what can be added to existing games. I would recommend creating individual games for each modules and provide invite links to your players when needed. Some modules have the  vault access enabled automatically otherwise, you would have to enable it yourself.