Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

character sheet vault folders

I know that there are some people including myself that use a lot of character sheets from many different kinds of games. the problem with the Character Vault it that I can sort out my sheet depending on what game the character is from.have folders would be nice cause you could just name the folder what the character sheet that your sorting is by game. Example D&D Folder - all D&D characters Pokemon table top united - all Pokemon sheets But it doesn't have to stop there much like when your playing in a roll 20 game you could add in the ability to have sub folders in those folders to sort everything to have even more easier access.  thanks for reading   
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .