Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Concetration Macro

Edited 1502631005
Is there a way to create a macro that, for the 5e, when a PC or NPC receive a damage it ask for the concentration check?
Not w/o using the API, a Pro perk.

Edited 1502684961
I made a macro for it, this works just for PC's but could be adjusted for an NPC version if you wish.  @{Selected|wtype}&{template:atkdmg} {{rname=CONCENTRATION CHECK}} {{mod=[[ [[@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus} ]][CON+PROF]@{Selected|globalsavingthrowbonus} ]] }} {{r1=[[1d20@{Selected|halflingluck}+[[@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}]][CON+PROF]@{Selected|globalsavingthrowbonus} ]]}} @{Selected|rtype}@{Selected|halflingluck}+[[ @{Selected|constitution_save_bonus} ]][CON+PROF]@{Selected|globalsavingthrowbonus} ]]}} {{attack=1}} {{range=}} 0 {{dmg1=[[0]]}} {{dmg1type=}} 0 {{dmg2=[[0]]}} {{dmg2type=}} {{crit1=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{crit2=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=Constitution}} {{savedesc=or lose concentration}} {{savedc=[[[[([[ { floor(?{Damage Taken|10}/2), 10}kh1]])]][SAVE]]]}} {{desc=}} ammo= @{Selected|charname_output} Edit: here is one that works for the NPC's @{selected|wtype}&{template:npcatk} {{attack=1}}{{name=@{selected|token_name}}}{{rname=Concentration}} {{r1=[[1d20+[[@{selected|npcd_con_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_con_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_con_save}]][CON SAVE]]]}} @{selected|rtype}+[[@{selected|npcd_con_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_con_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_con_save}]][CON SAVE]]]}}{{description=**DC** [[[[([[ { floor(?{Damage Taken|10}/2), 10}kh1]])]][SAVE]]] or lose concentration}} Enjoy
I believe he wanted a pop-up to remind him to make the Concentration check when the token took damage.  Not a method to roll it.  That would take the API to recognize the change.  But I could be wrong.
Thanks Ed S. I already found you macro, but I was looking for a macro as pointed by Three of Swords.