Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

freehand colour change?

Tried looking for a script to do this, but couldn't find anything What i could really do with is a script that changes the colour of the freehand draw tool at the click of a button, Since the colour box is way too small and fiddly by default. Anyone know how to do this since i have no scripting knowledge.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Try this: on('ready',()=>{ on('chat:message',(msg)=>{ if('api'===msg.type && msg.content.match(/^!set-color/i)){ const player = getObj('player',msg.playerid); const cmd=msg.content.split(/\s+/); if(player){ if(cmd.length>1 && cmd[1].match(/^#[0-9a-f]{6}/i)){ player.set({color: cmd[1]}); } else { sendChat('',`/w "${player.get('displayname')}" Use <code>!set-color color</code>`); } } } }); }); I wrote this on my phone in the car so hopefully it works!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Call it like this: !set-color #9999ff Could do a macro like: !set-color ?{color|red,#ff0000|blue,#0000ff} expand with colors as desired. 
Works, thank you very much Aaron! :D
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sweet!  No problem!