Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

What the hell just happened?!?

How do I contact a dev or admin?? Half of my game description just disappeared, and the topic on my game "Application here" is GONE!! I had many applicants, and now I cannot see or reply to ANY of them, because they are simply not there anymore.. Does this happen a lot on this site?? I am SOOOOO frustrated right now!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
That sucks, White Beard.  Devs have been pinged, but they work Mon-Fri so in the meantime perhaps you could carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ?  You'd be surprised at how many issues this clears up Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget to post the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Gold
Forum Champion
Hey, White Beard, check your game's LFG. &nbsp;The campaign description is different on your Game Details vs. your game's LFG listing. And the 2 pages also have their own Forums. Wiki docs, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Management#Looking_fo" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Management#Looking_fo</a>...
First off, thank you BOTH for replying. Any attempt to help me is MUCH appreciated :-) @Gold, I had no idea these were two separate things... I feel so tarded right now :-( So, indeed the listing is just fine, nothing at all is missing, and I made this post for nothing... Again, thank you both for your time and help!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Ah ha.&nbsp; Glad Gold was able to assist you :)&nbsp; As this issue is a non-issue, I'll close the thread, but please don't hesitate to start a new threadif you've any other issues or concerns.