Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Advanced Forum Search Options

I am having a lot of trouble finding various things in the forums and am a bit disappointed that this capability has not improved at all over the few years I've been a member of Roll20. &nbsp;Doing a keyword search on the LFG forum for "Star Wars", no matter how I phrase it, gives me probably the same results that I was getting a year ago. &nbsp; I did find this related thread by searching this forum&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4389942/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4389942/slug%7D</a> , but if there is a more appropriate thread I could have linked or posted in, I couldn't find one since there aren't ANY advanced search options on the forums. &nbsp;Providing a simple date range option would be infinitely helpful in some cases. When searching on Google is more helpful for navigating this website's forums, I think there's a problem that should be higher on the priority list than it is right now. &nbsp;The best way to help players find games and information they need to play is by making searching this website easier. &nbsp;The forums are great and have a wealth of information in them, but its trapped if no one can query it properly. I currently have 0 issues in game as either a GM or player. &nbsp;The system is great, does everything I need it to and more, and you guys just keep making it better and better. &nbsp;But I think the forums have been a bit neglected since they are "old tech" for some people. &nbsp;Any news on improving the search capabilities for the forums would be great. &nbsp;Thanks for all the work you guys put into this site.
Hi Anthony Nevermind, We definitely appreciate your feedback on this topic. I thought I would pop in and let you know that this is something we will be trying to make much more intuitive and easier to use in the future. Keep an eye on our Blog and Community Corner posts for more information and updates about changes coming to Roll20 :) Good luck in your games!