Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5E/3.5/2nd AD&D] Exeperienced Player, Seeking Mature Party

I am a 30 year old player with 16 years of experience playing D&D. I would prefer to find a group that is a median 25 years of age or older to better fit playing styles together ideally. I am hoping for a group with a mature style of play that is going to be running a long term campaign starting at level 1 and running for a year or more. I am available weeknights after 5:00 p.m. CST and potentially weekends depending on the time and arrangement. The majority of my experience is in 2nd edition and 3.5 but have starting learning 5th edition recently and I am open to and definitely interested in running any of the adventure sets such as Murder in Baldur's Gate, Curse of Strahd, Storm King's Thunder so on and so forth.
Nice to meet you! Good luck in finding a group. 
Hmmm mine might work. Whial you don't start at level one this is going to be a 1 year+ campaign. It is largely standard 3.5 with splashes of 3.5e