Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Instant Dungeon Crawl line sample videos

Edited 1502752046
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey, all! Here's a quick video of samples from the Instant Dungeon Crawl line (it's a playlist, so feel free to stop at anytime)! Thank you for your support and may the dice be ever in your favor! I added music and f/x to keep viewers awake!&nbsp; (Dear moderators, the video is roll20-related,as it directs viewers to your market site only, so I hope that's in line with the forum rules). <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct7MIP3hnQA&index=" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct7MIP3hnQA&index=</a>...
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Note: More samples will be added soon.&nbsp;
Gold
Forum Champion
I checked out the video series. They are nice as ads with music. I think that the images are pretty much the preview thumbnails from your marketplace products. What would make the videos more exciting to me is if they contain Demos of the products in-use in the tabletop interface, showing some full scale assembled locations, with and without dynamic lighting, sample tokens moving around on top, sample 3D dice rolls, maybe showing you drag-and-dropping some of the tiles and shifting them around to form different dungeons, and so on. Showing the actual art packs in use.
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Lol Funny that you suggest that ( an excellent idea!), that was going to be my next phase. I just wanted to see if this would be worth doing at all, first. But I really appreciate you taking the time to look and the extra time to give me feedback on this.

Edited 1502838304
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
By the way, I switched to this concept, because I was starting to put too many thumbnail ads in my packs. LOL