Campaign Overworld 5 Purchase here! The Campaign Overworld line is a series of maps aimed at making it easy for GMs to access high quality, customizable maps that require less initial prep time than starting from scratch or assembling parts. This series seeks to present fantasy worlds in a breadth of environments for your campaigns. Each set includes hi-res, zoomed in tiles of the map's regions so you can set the scope of your campaign setting as focused or as broad as you like! For this set, I wanted to create a blasted, post-apocalyptic fantasy setting. This pack also includes a set of new location markers in different styles and a wide range of colors to add that extra accent of setting flavor to this and other maps! Will your players survive in this tainted world? What lurks in the shadowy forests to the northwest? Does anything live in that central sea of fire? And perhaps most importantly, how did the world come to be this way in the first place? I can't wait to hear about the adventures you make in this world! If you'd like to give feedback… …then here are a few questions I'm asking for future sets in the series: • What would you like to see more of in these sets? • If you purchased this set, what about it appealed to you? • Have you also purchased any of my other map sets; what motivated you to collect multiple? • What sort of fantasy environments would you like to see represented in future sets? • Anything else you'd like to say? Any feedback is better than no feedback! Thank you, and happy adventuring!