Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Increase/decrease buttons showing up as grey bars and out of place, non-functioning

Image Basically title. I've been using R20 for a bit (It's been great!) and hadn't run into this until recently; for whatever reason, the buttons to increase values such as stats or item quantity in the D&D5e sheets have been seemingly mushed together, misplaced, and made non-functional. Clicking them does nothing (except the one time it made the value go up by one), and they generally block sight of things. I'm using Firefox, Win8.1, and like I said it used to work just fine. Character sheets I've seen it on are the Apocalypse World 2nd Edition, Dungeon World, Masks, Godbound, and D&D5e sheets. It's not a huge deal, but it's certainly annoying, and I was wondering if anyone knew a fix for it. Please and thanks <3
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Check if your browser is zoomed, this can cause some sheets (notably the 5e OGL) to compress data and overlap fields. Press ctrl+0 (cmd+0 on a mac) to reset the zoom.
Ziechael said: Check if your browser is zoomed, this can cause some sheets (notably the 5e OGL) to compress data and overlap fields. Press ctrl+0 (cmd+0 on a mac) to reset the zoom. I actually noticed it was zoomed to 110%, but zooming out didn't seem to fix it. Lemme try the shortcut before saying for sure if it works or doesn't.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If reseting the zoom doesn't fix it please provide a screen shot of the issue and we can look at running through some other steps. Thanks
Examples of three separate sheets. It's been this way for...I think a month now. Maybe more. If there's anything else you can think of that I can provide, lemme know; I'd be happy to help however I can to get this fixed.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What version of FF are you using and do you have the same issue with chrome?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In addition to Vince's question lets run through the tech help steps to rule out the usual suspects: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I'll check Chrome and FF versions. I use NoScript but R20 worked with it fine before. I'll try disabling it. Will clear cache as well. I'll report back when it's all done.