Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Experienced Player Searching For D&D 5E, DFRPG, or other FATE Games

Hey! I'm Dylan, and as the title says I'm looking for a game. Any game, really. I'm open to more than what's listed, but those are the only systems I have experience in. I've got roughly five years of D&D experience, though only a couple of months in the Dresden Files RPG and other FATE games. I would especially love to get into another DFRPG game currently but I'm down for anything at this point, even learning entirely new systems. My hours are a tad constricting, as I'm most often available very late at night or very early in the morning due to my sporadic work schedule. Time's I'm always available are between 10:30 PM - 10 AM EST, Sunday's I'm home by 9:30 PM. I'm friendly, strange, and reliable. Like any nerd playing games in his basement.

Edited 1502888236
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Dylan and other Fate fans, Roll20 has a Fate Community called Fate Corps . We've got a player and GM listing by time zone as well as listings of campaigns. There have been several Dresden Files games started or advertised (I personally ran a 6 session short campaign) so it's pretty popular on Fate Corps. So if you are interested in Fate, Join us! /Matt